Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hamsters

What is a Hamster?

Well a hamster is a very adorable and cute and adorable pet. They are not as friendly and as big as guinea pigs, but you could live with them. There are many different types of breed of hamsters. According to my research, dwarf hamsters are the most vicious. I know this because, I was went to the pet store one day and I asked if I could carry the hamster. He had told me no because they were too vicious to handle. Anyway, lets talk about the good side of hamster. If you have ever looked at a hamster straight in the eye, you would notice that it is adorable, small, soft, furry, and the best of all innocent.


What Hamster Should Mainly Eat?

  Hamsters aren't like guinea pigs, so they won't be eating as much, pooping as much, and won't eat that much of a variety of foods. Your hamster should be given food twice a day and you should give them Timothy Hay. They love. It is their main diet and will eat it most of the time. Another thing to remember is that they should always have their water bottle filled or else they will start to squirm. Trust me, I have had terrible experiences. Another thing hamsters love to eat are pellets. Or like some other people like to call them nuggets. They will eat this once and a while and will finish it. But make sure you don't give them too much or else...




Video of A Hamster






No comments:

Post a Comment