Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ferrets

What is a Ferret?

Well if you're wondering what a ferret is you have come to the right place.the long definition for a ferret is a domesticated polecat that is typically brown. In my words it is an over sized rat. Ferrets are much related to sugar gliders. You have to keep them wherever you go. Plus they are very friendly. Like komodo dragons, you keep them on your shoulder. Plus they are not even that much work. If you had one, I bet you would love to keep it until it was time for it to go. Many people have these, but I haven't seen many kids hanging around with them. So if you are 8 years old and you are planning to buy a ferret, It is your loss.


Cons about Ferrets

First thing is first, ferrets smell very bad while they are in their cage. One time I was in Petco and I went by the place where the ferrets were and I saw two cute little one sleeping. But then when I took a breath, I felt like throwing up. It was a terrible smell. So if you're the person to love a disgusting smell, ferrets are for you!
Plus they have serious pooping problems. When I went by one of their cages I saw this whole pile of poop and felt like throwing up more. It was disgusting. As cute as those little face were, I would never regret not getting a ferret.











No comments:

Post a Comment