Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guinea Pigs

What is a Guinea Pig
  Well what do you think it is? Its a type of pet that is like the most adorable thing in the world. I have one and he is so obediant. I know what your thinking. They are not pigs from New Guinea. Larger than hamsters, but smaller than rabbits, guinea pigs can weigh a couple of pounds and generally live for five to seven years. The three most common breeds of guinea pig are the Smooth-Coated, with short, glossy fur; the Abyssinian, whose hair grows in fluffy tufts all over the body, and the Peruvian, with long, silky hair that flows to the ground. I have a short haired guinea pig which I think are the cutest of them all.







My guinea pig... SNIKERZ

As you all know my guinea pig, Snikerz, is a short-haired guinea pig. He is in love with green peppers and can eat a whole in a half and hour. He runs substantially in his cage in the morning when I come downstairs. When he sees me he would start to jump and make noises saying, "Take me! I want you to carry me!" He needs 16 oz every day of water. I have to put hay or grass that he eats, three times a day. Plus I have to change his bedding once a week. Even though he gives me a hard time in my life, I still love him and consider him as a part of my family.


Video of a Guinea Pig!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment