Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SPACE JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  This has been the most insane jump according to man-kind. He  ascended to an altitude of 120,000 feet (36,000 meters) in a six-foot diameter (1.8 meters). He flew up in a a  million-cubic-foot helium balloon hoisted a 3,000-pound capsule.  The drop was also 24 miles down so it would take a lot toughness for someone who has been working 5 years to beat the jump record that was set 52 years ago. Man! That must be a risky guy because I bet I would throw up for a constant 5 min if I fell from a hundred ft. According to the picture on the left, you can see that he was really high, because you can see the whole shape of Earth. I only have one question that made me curious. If he went through the zones in our atmosphere, how come this dare devil didn't burn up, like comets and meteors do? (facts from space.com)
       My Opinion on this Stunt
         I think this is a great way for people to take risks. I bet Felix did this stunt for himself and the people. He wanted to show that anything can be done, even jumping from space. I know I will be doing a lot more things that are risky. For example,today 10/17/12 I got suspended from the bus for two day because I pushed someone of the seat. But I will be doing things that are good. Anyway, since this dare devil has done this, in about like thirty years, you will see how someone tries jumping from the moon or something like that. I wonder if Felix Baumgartner got really nervous when he saw the view when he opened the door to the balloon. I bet I would faint. So, if got what I said, you can do anything if a guy jumped from space.



                       My Guinea Pig Being A Baby
      Hope You Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment